Ocean Nutrition Shrimp Wafers 15g
NB - on special, use by date Aug 2020
Has been stored cool and dry
Contains a high percentage of Spirulina to improve coloration and disease resistance.
Feed 1 to 2 wafers per shrimp per day.
Features of Shrimp Wafers:
* Careful sizing encouraging natural feeding behaviour.
* The wafers provide all vitamins, minerals and proteins the shrimps need. They contain high levels of Spirulina.
* Easily digestible, the protein content is appropriate for shrimps.
* These sinking wafers can easily remain in the water for over 24 hours without disintegrating.
* Does not cloud the water.
Protein: 34.2 %
Fibre: 4.0 %
Fat: 4.0 %
Ash: 9.0 %
Moisture: 9.6 %
Wheat flour, fish meal, broken rice, soybean meal, brewers yeast, salmon oil, kelp meal, wheat gluten, spirulina, krill meal, lecithin, minerals, vitamins (ascorbic acid (vitamin C), alpha-tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), pantothenic acid, pyridoxine (vitamin B6), folic acid, retinol (vitamin A), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), biotin, cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12), menadione sodium bisulfite (vitamin K3)), amino acids, preservatives (calcium propionate, potassium sorbate, ethoxyquin).